Last updated on
We have been anticipating the long-awaited UMi Max and finally this device was officially launched on Friday, August 5. The UMi Max is tagged at an attractive price of $169.99. Just like the UMi Super, this new premium device followed suite as it renders the same unique quality modules excluding the RAM which is reduced to 3GB and the internal space from 32GB to 16GB.
The company claimed device is high-profiled and was meant for costumers with a unique taste. The UMi Max is well equipped with tremendous powerful hardware, which means you can access every application and accessory with speed and also enjoy premium games while at it.
UMi is making this device compete against Samsung’s latest flagship handset, the Galaxy Note 7. And the Note 7, of course, is much more powerful, but the tagged price is way expensive when compared to that of the UMi Max.
An expansion of 256GB via microSD slot can be supported by the device giving you access to store your lifetime pictures, album, videos and other important files on the smartphone without having to worry about storage depreciation. Below is the list of specifications.
UMi Max specifications
● 5.5-inch Sharp Sunlight Screen
● MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 processor
● 3GB RAM
● 16GB ROM
● 5MP Front + 13MP Panasonic Rear camera
● 4,000mAh Sony Battery
● 0.1-0.3s Fast Fingerprint Sensor
● USB TYPE-C interface
● HiFi audio + support for up to 256GB of storage expansion
● 7-color breathing light on home button (Halo)
● Pure Android 6.0 Marshmallow
● Color options: Gunmetal Gray and Bling Gold