Last updated on
OnePlus continues to buzz the internet with news surrounding its products, not long ago, we heard about its Indian partnership with IDEA cellular. In an attempt to unify its custom ROMs, the brand released the Hydrogen OS (2.5) and Oxygen OS (3.1) in August.
There is now another community build for the Oxygen OS titled 3.5.2 which is a beta version for OnePlus 3.
OnePlus community builds are similar to beta releases before the final and official release. As with all beta releases, issues are expected to creep in. Most difficulties experienced includes third party apps compatibility, language localisation, and third party apps compatibility.
OS 3.5.2 brings in new features which should tackle these bugs and are as follows:
- Enhanced incoming call notification UI
- Added manual “check for update” button
- Added additional directions for first fingerprint configuration
- Improved dialer speed
- New modes added in control panel (night mode and battery saver)
- Added support for PIN codes up to 6 digits
- Added “kill all background processes” button in recent menu
- Added long press options in messages application
- Battery Saver mode optimisations and enhancements
- Added back contacts widget in launcher
In order to get this update on your OnePlus 3, you have to flash this build to use it or if you have installed the previous community build then you can update your phone via OTA (over the air).
Briefly on the specs, the screen is a 5.5-inch optic AMOLED Full HD display, Snapdragon 820 processor, 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM, 16MP rear cam and 8MP front shooter and packed with a battery of 3000mAh.