Last updated on
Did you notice a loss of data after trying to fix iPhone error 4013? Perhaps you are wondering how your files vanished.
This particular iPhone error “4013” is very common nowadays and loss of data is quite inevitable after going through the process.
The thought of having to lose data on our phones can be very scary. Most especially, for those that keep important work-related files on their iPhone devices – it’s the last thing you would want.
Well, not to worry, we’ve got you covered. In here we will show you in detail, all the steps you need to undertake to get back all your files.
• Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, USB cable to your computer.
• Launch dr.fone on your computer and select “Recover”. It will display the windows as follows, once your device is detected.
• Before running ‘’dr.fone,’’ make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
• You must avoid automatic synchronization of your device with iTunes by disabling the feature.
• Navigate to iTunes > Preferences > Devices, check “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically”.
• Click the “Start Scan” button to get started with the scanning process. It should last for only a few minutes depending on the amount of lost data on your iPhone or iPad device.
• Click the “Pause” button to stop, if your lost data pops up, during the scanning process.
• At the end of the scanning process, you will see a display of data both lost and existing on your device in categories.
• Swipe the option “Only display the deleted items” to ON, to filter out the deleted data on your iPhone device.
• Click the file type on the left side, to preview the found data.
• You can also search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
• Finally, click the “Recover” button at the bottom right of the window and save your recovered data on your computer by default.
You can choose to recover your text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes back to your iOS device, by simply selecting the option ‘’Recover to Device.”
Additionally, if you want to secure your contacts, you can check out the guide on how to recover deleted contacts from your iPhone.
Let us know what you guys think of this method and share your feedback via the comments below.