Last updated on
In a world where children increasingly have access to the internet through portable devices, concerns for their safety and proper use grow. Parents today want to know what their kids do with the devices in their hands and with this knowledge, having a little control over what they can do and what they can’t in an added advantage.
To help these parents, we present the best solution to monitor their Android device usage and take appropriate controls in time.
Best Monitoring Solution for Kids’ Android Phones
Today, when everything has gone digital, nobody will suggest you snoop on your kids or be a nosy parent; rather it is advisable to pick one of the parental control apps for Android to see what your kids are up to.
In order to help you select an app from the large variety available, we have provided the pointers below.
#1. Device Use
You need to monitor device use to stay posted about how they use their device in order to find out whether it is the technology that is distracting them or their group of friends.
With any good parental control app, you can:
- Check the call logs
- View contacts with details
- Check installed apps
#2. Web Behavior
To know what your teen browses on the web, the search history can help you know the root cause of their distraction. Using the app you can:
- Check browsing history
- View bookmarks and favorites
- Keep an eye on most visited sites
FamilyTime is one big name is the parental control software industry that is also recognized as a strong parental control app for Android.
The app offers all above-given features and a number of other to take control such as:
- Watchlisting Contacts: Watchlist any suspicious contact and receive alerts if contact is made by either party.
- Blacklisting Apps: Restrict the access of apps you don’t want your kids to use.
- Remote Phone Locking: Lock their phones to stop usage at inappropriate hours.
- Scheduling Auto Screen Locks: Limit kids’ screen time by scheduling auto screen locks for specific time durations especially the sleep hours, study time and meal durations.
To give this app a try, download it from Google play:
Once downloaded, you can refer to the FamilyTime installation guide to install the app without any trouble.
Kids’ Safety, Your Priority:
Keeping kids safe is the basic instinct of every parent. Use smart ways to protect your kids not just in the cyber world but in real life too. You can now use parental control app for Android to brush away all your worries regarding your child’s safety online.
If you have any issues, please feel free to comment below and let us know.