If you are using XNSPY on an Android device, there is good news for you. One of the best Android spying app company has rolled out a new version of its app, which will be compatible with all Android Nougat 7.0 devices.
Previously, XNSPY was only available for use on Android devices running Gingerbread 2.3 up to Android Marshmallow 6.0, but now Nougat users can also avail their services.
If this is the first time you are reading about XNSPY, this is what you need to know:
What is XNSPY?
XNSPY is a mobile spying application that can be installed on Android and iOS devices to remotely monitor activity on other devices. The application, once installed on one’s own device and then on any other cell phone or tablet of choice, gives XNSPY users access to every phone log from the monitored device. A cell phone monitoring app that is 100% legal and easy to use, XNSPY even offers users the option to spy on others’ smartphones or tablets using its discreet mode, which completely hides the app on the monitored device(s).
“XNSPY isn’t a spy app even though it says XN-SPY. The app is about consensually monitoring cell phones and tablets of your kids or employees that are under your ownership but used by them,” says James Mathew, spokesperson, XNSPY. “If you are going to use XNSPY, it’s your responsibility to comply with the local laws of your state to avoid any adverse effects from using this app.”
What are the features?
XNSPY has some pretty impressive monitoring features, and offers a complete package to anyone looking for the ultimate spying app. If you are wondering why XNSPY is the best Android spying app, check out some of the features it offers:
- Remotely monitor phone logs: Calls, text messages, emails, contacts, and calendar entries, XNSPY will give you all the aforementioned phone logs with contact, date, time and stamps.
- Spy on multimedia: Check all the photos and videos saved on the monitored Android device. This includes any multimedia shared to or received from other mobile devices.
- Social media monitoring: Do you want to monitor your kids’ Messenger chats or late night WhatsApp convos? With XNSPY, you can spy on eight different instant messaging and dating apps including Instagram, Skype, Kik, Line, and Tinder. All chats accessed via these apps will also come along contact, date, and time stamps.
- Watchlist alerts: XNSPY doesn’t want you to desperately sift through a plethora of phone logs, resulting in hours-long cell phone monitoring sessions. Instead, there are Watchlist Alerts that you can set for specific words, contacts, emails, and locations. By entering in all of the keywords that interest or concern you, you can get instant emails alerts regarding their usage on the monitored cell phone.
- Remote controls: There are four different remote commands on XNSPY’s Android edition. You can take a screenshot, record surroundings, erase device data and even lock the monitored device, remotely. These remote commands are great for when you are using XNSPY to monitor your kids’ activity. The remote lock feature can help your kids to sleep tight at night and attend school with focus during the day.
- Application blocker: Block stock or third-party apps and unblock them anytime with just a single click on your online web account.
- Export data: If there are any important phone logs or conversations that you cannot afford to lose, you can download and save them on your personal computer.
- Actuarial reports: If you are monitoring many devices at the same time, then activity reports are the only way you can avoid information overload, and XNSPY provides easy-to-interpret cell phone usage reports.
XNSPY Android Nougat 7.0 Rollout: What else is included?
According to XNSPY’s spokesperson James Mathew, the company has been striving hard to ensure that they provide the highest quality services for Android users looking for a spying app, and they are taking every measure possible to ensure that their customers are fully satisfied.
Also recommended for you: Best Spying Apps for Android
“It’s not just more and more features that we are targeting. We want our clients to be happy; and to achieve that, we are working extensively on providing after-sales services and 24/7 customer support. The competition is very high within the best Android spying app spectrum but our focus has never been to be on the top, but rather to provide top-notch cell phone monitoring services to parents and employers,” says Mathew.
Following the latest update from XNSPY, users will now be able to:
- Monitor cell phones and tablets via the XNSPY Dashboard app – an app that doesn’t require you to sign into your web account to monitor cell phone data or to make changes to your XnSpy account. You can also change your profile picture, password and even renew your subscription using the XNSPY Dashboard app.
- Improved compatibility with Huawei handsets.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Improved call recording.
Would you ever use an Android spying app to monitor your kids’ or employees’ cell phones? Let us know in the comments.