PDF files are commonly used for official documents and forms and iSkysoft’s PDF Editor 6 is a powerful, yet affordable PDF tool that offers the best solutions to a wide array of PDF-related works.
With this software, a user can simply convert multiple PDF files in a single batch and add watermarks to various kinds of PDF files one at a time.
Even better, users can convert, create, secure, share, and quick sign their PDFs with Digital Signature in a very simplified manner.
Let’s get started as we look at the basic functions of this brilliant PDF tool.
After opening your PDF file in iSkysoft PDF Editor 6 Pro, a ‘Home Page’ will appear. In here, users will find some basic features like open, combine, view, convert files and search.
In the View panel, a user can view PDF files as many as they want. The view tab also offers a zoom in and out feature that simply allows you to view your PDF files in bigger or smaller images. Also, users can choose to read one or two page at a time in this view area.
Over here, users can select different kinds of marks to mark-up their PDF files and attach important details where needed.
In this section, you can edit your works and have them saved. Also, you can add text or image, OCR PDF and many others.
With this feature, users will be able to manage their PDF pages properly. In here, you can insert, extract, split, replace and delete pages.
With a single click on the form tab, users can edit PDF forms and have them extracted in different styles.
This option allows you to set your own password and have your PDF file protected always. With this Protect feature, users can make their PDFs more secure.
The Help center will help users to find the solution to problems encountered whilst using the product. With this option, you can upgrade the software and enjoy a better experience using it.
Comparing iSkysoft PDF Editor 6 Professional to the Standard version
• With iSkysoft PDF Editor 6 Professional, users can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, Pages, RTF, HTML, images compared to the standard version that only allows conversion to Word.
• Only the professional model offers application of unique labels to PDF pages for easy organization and indexing.
• PDF redaction to remove sensitive texts, images and pages from PDF document can only be done using the professional version.
• Users can edit and convert scanned PDF as well as batch OCR of multiple scanned PDF files, only with the Professional variant of the software.
• A user can perform multiple PDF conversion, data extraction more operations in batch using this software.
• All the features that rolled out with the standard variant of the software can be found in the professional version.
To conclude, users can use the trial version of the iSkysoft PDF Editor 6 Professional software and have access to all the features it brings along with it before they purchase the full version.
The software is available for both Mac and Windows and is a great tool for anyone working in PDF documents and wants flexibility, power and options.